Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Endura Singletrack 3 shorts – experiences ?
  • iainc

and how do they compare to the Singletrack 2’s in size and fit ?

sandwicheater

Not tried the two’s on but just recently purchased the three’s.

I like them but a little short for me (i have very long femur).

Prefer my Mavic Crossride’s for fit/length.

Only had them a few months and not fallen apart.

iainc

Useful, thanks

nuke

Ive had singletrack 2 for years so thought getting singletrack 3s would be simple…just get medium like my singletrack 2 for my 31-32″ waist: nope mediums came up way baggy for me. So ordered the small…nope, tight and came higher above the knee than i wanted. Both went back for a refund… back to 2s for me 😐

iainc

Interesting ! I have 2 pairs of Singletrack 2’s in Medium and am a 34 waist. Sounds like I had better go try on some 3’s if/before buying. Have always found the Singletracks quite big sized. Am also M in MT500 spray baggies but L in MTR ones…

theboyneeds
    Free Member

I have a pair of Singletrack 2’s in large and they’re almost too small for my 34″ waist. Have a pair of Singletrack trousers in large and they’re almost too big.

I actually sent the shorts to Endura to get them checked and they assured me they were correct. They fobbed me off with a whole load of bull about the trousers being for downhill mtb and larger to accommodate pads.

I also have a pair of Zymes in medium that fit perfectly!

If i buy Endura nowadays i always buy m & l and send back what doesn’t fit! Whuch is a pain for the retailer.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Good to see Endura sizing is still consistently inconsistent. Anybody know whether the sizing of the Singletrack IIs is similar to the original Singletracks?

sandwicheater

Yep, I’m 34 and the Large fits me a treat (Three’s)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Endura Singletrack 3 shorts – experiences ?’ is closed to new replies.