• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by gren.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Endura Singletrack 2, 3/4's ? Opinions
  • iainc

I like my Singletrack 2 shorts and am thinking about using my Evans sale code for a pair of these for cooler rides. I’m presuming they size up same as shorts, any opinions on them ?

kcal

or lycra under them (I know, I know).

FWIW I’ve kept looking at 3/4s (usually Endura) and each time reckoning they’d just end up chaffing and rubbing at the knee flex (I’ve got pretty short legs)…

iainc

I always wear bib shorts or 3/4’s under them anyway !

kcal

yup, same here..

maybe not worth it then – or splash out on the eVent waterproof 3/4s to keep knees dry (and warm)?

iainc

Hmmmm, I do have altura 3/4 waterproofs for the manky days, these were more for in between stuff, may hang off on buying

jsync

I have 3 pairs, they’re my go to short. Not a lightweight material, quite a close fit but you can get pads under them. Very tough as they’ve survived loads of crashes (oops). Size wise I think they are normal, I’m a M in other stuff and in these.

iainc

Thanks for that. My short versions are L so will go same if I go for the 3/4’s

jsync

I also have some short ones for bulky pads, these are also M.

iainc

Good info, appreciated. Cheers

gren
    Free Member

Love my Single track shorts but ended up getting some MT500s when I went for 3/4s. A bit lighter weight and keep you dry. Wear them over 3/4 bibs all through the winter and my knees keep nice and toasty

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Endura Singletrack 2, 3/4's ? Opinions’ is closed to new replies.