• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by IA.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Endura MTR Bibshort
  • jprieto

Has anyone used these with the Endura MTR Baggy Shorts? I like the sound of the anti-slip waistband, but does it actually work in practice?

I’m after some bib shorts (to wear under baggies) and also need some new baggies, so I’m wondering whether both of these from Endura are worth the investment. Or am I better off buying separately e.g. Howies bib shorts look good and are cheaper.

Simwit

Not yet but with any luck the birthday fairy will be delivering a pair of the baggies tomorrow as I like you like the concept of the grippy bit to hold my outers up. I’ll let you know after the weekend if no one else proffers an opinion first.

gpsBRM
    Free Member

I’ve got both the MTR baggies (not exactly baggy, which is a good thing imo) and the bibs and they are great. Baggies also work without the MTR bibs too. Only problem I had with them is the labels in the bibs kept scratching my back, so I cut them out. Antislip waist band bit is a silver sharkskin like piece of material on the back of both shorts that kind of locks together.

They are my favourite shorts at the moment

jprieto

Thanks for the feedback. I think I’ll have to check them out!

IA

Not tried them with MTR baggies but the MTR bibs are amazing. Most of my other pairs are mid range endura and the like, the MTR really are a step above. Mostly cos of the pad, just seems spot on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Endura MTR Bibshort’ is closed to new replies.