Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Endura MTR bibs
  • andybrad

So im buying my own b day pressie this year as the mrs cant be bothered. Im thinking of getting some of the endure MTR bibs. Ive only just started wearing bibs with some 30 quid addidas ones from halfords and they are very good but maybe a little baggy. They have however immediately become my go to shorts.

So has anyone got them? im wondering that they are like as im a 35 waist. if they come up tight (the addidas ones are very loose) ill go for a large. if not ill try a medium.

Cheers

scotroutes

Based on my Endura gear, go large

whereisthurso
    Free Member

I’ve got some endura bib longs as well as a couple of pairs of padded shorts from when I began biking. I’m 6’4” with a 34” waist so I’ll check what size my kit is when I get home and let you know.

You might want to consider going for something a bit more comfortable if it’s for road use. It was always decent kit for a few hours on a mtb but if it’s for road use and a lot of hours in the saddle then I have decided that santini bibs are the way to go (I’m size 3xl). The comfort difference is huge and they last for ages. You can probably buy them for a similar price if you’re willing to possibly go for some odd team colours or last years design.

Not knocking endura, I still buy their mtb gear and wear the stuff I bought 10 years ago but just think for long days in the saddle there are better value options.

the_lecht_rocks

howies FTW in UK. not too great in hotter climes. that said, i also like santini but they size up real small.

IA

I’m 6’4” with a 34” waist

So am I, size large.

To expand on the above, I have some MTR bibs and they’re a level of comfort above regular endura kit. The pad in them is ace, so comfy on long rides (like 4/5hrs with no stops at all at endurance events etc.)

UK-FLATLANDER

Interestingly I found just the opposite – like most Endura bibs, absolutely hate the MTRs – the pad just seems too large.

andybrad

im 5.6 tall so im a tad on the short side.

Im looking for them for 4 hr + rides

fathomer

I’ve not got or tried the MTR bibs but I have a couple of pairs of FS260’s that I use for MTB and road. I’ve done a few road rides of more than 50 miles they’ve been great.

Size wise I’m 6′ and a 32-33″ waist and wear a large, the mediums where very tight.

andybrad

deffo going for a large then!

craig86
    Free Member

I own a pair. Compared to my Humvees, way more comfy although can get quite warm on warmer days. Great for this time of year and hopefully into winter. I’m a size 30 and went for small. The fit is snug.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Endura MTR bibs’ is closed to new replies.