Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Endura MT500 Zip 2 jersey – opinions ?
  • iainc

this one

and how does it compare in weight and fit to the Windchill ?

cokie

I’ve got one and it’s my favorite jersey.
    Lots of pockets placed in good locations and usefully large.
    Good thickness to be useful year round with different layer combinations. The arms and shoulders are windproof and body semi-windproof. I was out riding yesterday in it with a thermal full length top and wasn’t too bad in 2’C. Hasn’t ripped or snagged yet through the brambles. I’d have another couple if it wasn’t so expensive.

iainc

excellent, cheers. How does it size up ? All my other Endura tops (I have a few…) are Large..

cokie

I’m 5’9” with 0 ape index and slim/normal build. Medium fits nicely with room for layers in the body and enough in the arms to pull an inch over my gloves without riding up when riding.

iainc

ideal, many thanks for info. I have a Windchill for really cold days but it’s a bit warm unless it’s below about 8 degrees, so think will go for one of these.

cokie

I love them, but your opinion might vary.
    I’d go for the CRC one and try it. Really easy to return if you don’t like it.

I wear mine mostly in Spring and Autumn, so sounds like it would suit your nicely. In deep winter I tend to add 2 layers, the jersey and a waterproof over the top.

iainc

cheers, my local Evans have them at same price as CRC so will go have a look tomorrow/weekend.

iainc

just went and had a try, bought a large, looks ideal, thanks

cokie

Love a happy ending! Enjoy the trails.

iainc

😀

jsync

I got one when they were half price at Wiggle. Really nice and versatile, I had the yellow one which stained terribly so returned it. Hopefully yours is black!

iainc

^^^ yeah, got a black one. Pricey, but seems well made and fits well, with good reviews.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Endura MT500 Zip 2 jersey – opinions ?’ is closed to new replies.