Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Endura mt500 overshoe users, sizing?
  • tang
    Free Member

45/ uk 10 in most shoes, sidi 46. Large or xl for the sidi? How much stretch can you get away with?

singletracksurfer

I’ve got large with size 44 (Shimano) shoes and they are pretty tight. Stretch them too much and you will start to get tears I’d think so would have thought the size up.

takisawa2

Same size here, & went large. Dispatched from CRC today so will let you know re: fit when they arrive. 🙂

itsmygame
    Free Member

I got the zip less deluge ones yesterday in a large and I’m 44. Wouldn’t want them to be any smaller so if you got bigger feet you might want to consider slightly larger

RustySpanner

42’s and went for large (Shimano shoes) – they don’t stretch as much as you think.

tang
    Free Member

Xl I think then! Over stretch will not be good! Cheers

takisawa2

Be sending mine back by the sound of it…
    🙁

HughStew

I had some of these a few years ago and they were great apart from the zips which broke within 2 rides. Are they any better now?

brakes
    Free Member

nope – zips are still made of cheese

2tyred

My XL ones fit over size 46 RW80 boots.

Zips now are better than in previous years, but the velcro strap is too inflexible and ‘pings’ away.

Still better than any others I’ve tried.

therag
    Free Member

Size 11 here, got the xl last week which are really tight to get on.

tang
    Free Member

XL on a 46 sidi is a great fit, heel/cleat line up nicely, close fitting but not over stretched. Did today well, see how they hold up, but for 19.99 if they last the winter, I’ll be happy.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Endura mt500 overshoe users, sizing?’ is closed to new replies.