Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Endura MT500 Jacket
  • richmtb

Anyone got one?

What’s the sizing like?

Endura are renowned for random sizing. I’m normally a medium in a cycling jacket

Its got a hood, is it sturdy enough to be used on the hills in proper cold with something like an Montane Flux as a mid layer? Its relatively expensive but if it could double up as an all round outdoor jacket I could justify the cost.

Ta

Rich

whitestone
    Free Member

I’ve got one. Can’t remember the size. It’s basically a 3 layer Goretex jacket with a cycling cut. I used mine almost continually in Iceland both biking and walking, I’d be more than happy to pack it heading out for a walk at any time of the year in the UK. In Iceland I had a thermal top and a long sleeved cycling top under it.

dreas
    Free Member

You’re spot on about the random sizing, I sized down from my normal medium to small – the medium was like wearing a tent

iainc

I tried a Medium in Evans Rich and it was good, large was too big for me. Bought the Madison flux Superlight instead as more suited to my needs

richmtb

I tried a Medium in Evans Rich and it was good, large was too big for me. Bought the Madison flux Superlight instead as more suited to my needs

Cheers Iain

I’ve got a pretty light Polaris shell for commuting and short rides. I’m looking for something bit heavier and tougher for properly minging days. My Endura Venturi jacket has lasted well but the seams are coming unstuck and the lack of hood means its definitely a cycle only jacket

iainc

Other one worth a look is Keela Saxon, which I got after trying sanny’s one. Good for proper foul use, big hood, good pockets. Mine is large and roomy for a mid layer. Sanny’s medium was tight across my chest when layered up.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Endura MT500 Jacket’ is closed to new replies.