Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Endura Humvee Sizing
  • jimm
    Free Member

I’m after a pair of Endura Humvee 3/4 shorts but I know Endura sizing can be a bit random at times. I normally buy in a 36/38″ waist which would suggest a L using the Endura size guide but I suspect these would be too small – any advice on what size would be the best fit??

Cheers
    Jim

toyrobot
    Free Member

I have two pairs of these and neither seems to have any relation to the other in terms of sizing.
    Good luck.

nickc

I’m a medium in most things, but always size down for Endura. Medium Humvees are a bit “it ain’t half hot mum” on me

fenred
    Free Member

At least one size up from your other kit IME…

ski
    Free Member

imho, the latest version, seem tighter on my legs than earlier pairs I have had, not being funny, but my guess would be XL

organdonor
    Free Member

I’m a medium in most things, but always size up for Endura*. I found the waist less than generous on the M Humvees. If going CRC get multiple sizes, returns are easy.

*I may be an odd shape…

Edit: 36/38? Get XL

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I am a similar size – mainly going with 36″ trews at the moment. Got some MT500s for Christmas and whilst the L went on the were skin tight. XL are grand though.

Moses

I’m normally a 34″ waist and wear L Humvee shorts. M were too tight.

I tried one pair of Endura L Singletrack trousers on which were too tight by far, then another pair in another shop which fitted fine. Go figure.

Harry_the_Spider

I’m a 34″ large too.

Go to your LBS and try ’em. IIRC Endura stuff isn’t any cheaper online (I could be wrong).

jezketley
    Free Member

I wear 32″ waist jeans, 34″ suit type trousers – and find the Large Humvees just right (though the press button still pops open, annoyingly).

acidchunks

I’ve got a 32″ waist and wear large Humvees, they’re not exactly loose around my middle.

for a 36-38″ waist you might get away with XL but I’d suggest using a proper belt as the pop fastner on the waist isn’t that great.

edit. if you need to try a pair on most branches of Evans usually have them in stock.

shotsaway
    Free Member

I’m a medium in most things, but always size down for Endura. Medium Humvees are a bit “it ain’t half hot mum” on me

Just to confuse things. I’m a medium in most thing but I need to size up for Endura. 34 inch waist but need Large Humvee’s and Singletrack’s. Infact the popper on my Humvee’s normally pops open whilst riding! ;-(

nickc

yep, the popper comes about on mine as well!

Harry_the_Spider

Got some new ones for Christmas. Button instead of crappy popper.

acidchunks

http://www.rollersnakes.co.uk/product/400221-carhartt-reverb-web-belt.html

bit snug getting it through the belt loops but better than having your shorts fall down

Anthony
    Free Member

I’m a small in their Singletracks but even the waist band on the Large Humvee’s is now snug after their first wash at 30′.

Find it a bit annoying.

tomcanbefound
    Free Member

im a 34 and the L is Tight!

billybigbaws
    Free Member

i’m a 36 and XL fit fine 🙂

cheese@4p

My old size L pair fitted nicely, although they did pop open until the wife sewed me a clip on them.
    New pair of size L seems much smaller. Annoying as I bought on the strength of the size without trying on. Doh!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Endura Humvee Sizing’ is closed to new replies.