Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Endura Humvee shorts. What size for 32inch waist?
  • dingabell
    Free Member

I’ve read a few reviews that say the Endura sizing chart is way out. Does anyone with a 32inch waist own a pair, and what size did you get? Many thanks.

neninja
    Free Member

Large

chakaping
    Free Member

Or maybe medium.

I’m about a 33″ waist at the moment and my mediums fit fine.

Unless they have changed, ‘cos these are from about 2007.

Hareydan
    Free Member

+1 what neninja said

ell_tell
    Free Member

I found Humvee (and Endura tbh) sizing a bit odd. I’m a 34″ waist and had to get a an XL in the Humvees.

I’m not exactly a welter weight but this is the only item of XL clothing I own!

stewartc
    Free Member

I am 34 and I find large is fine, well for their Singletrack (with belt, pre-2012 models) and Hummvee baggy Lite shorts.

cakefacesmallblock

Large. I had large Humvee 3/4 which I bought having tried them on in LBS and honestly thought that although I’m a 32, it was a one off oddity but they fitted well.
    Have since mail ordered shorts in m and they came way to small. Sold those to a mate, then got large again which are perfect.

druidh
    Free Member

Medium. But a large in the liners.

dingabell
    Free Member

Cheers guys. Looking like a large will do just fine then. God knows who fits in a size small? Kate Moss?

mboy
    Free Member

32″ waist and in medium Humvee’s here… But I’ve got relatively scrawny legs, and they’re on the limit of their adjustment outwards!

If you plan on gaining even a pound in weight ever, buy the large…

ahwiles
    Free Member

for me…

33″ waist = medium = fit just fine.

ryanctj
    Free Member

33″ waist and large fits nicely.

shifter
    Free Member

My mediums are pretty old and a bit snug for my 32 waist. Two years ago bought some new liners and they were crazy tight, so swapped them for large.
    If I was buying now I’d go large.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Endura Humvee shorts. What size for 32inch waist?’ is closed to new replies.