Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Endura HummVee trousers – Stockists?
  • willard

After a pretty muddy ride out at the weekend, I suggested to my wife that she might wish to consider getting a pair of Hummvee trousers like the ones I have for trips out on the bike.

Now, I know I’ll end up getting them for her and had fully intended to get them today, but I’m drawing a blank of stockists for them. CRC and Wiggle appear to not have them and after eBay and Amazon, I more or less ran out of steam on searching. Does anyone have any ideas on who would stock a women’s fit version of the full length trousers?

Thanks all.

TPTcruiser

See what you mean about longs. Some 3/4 on Edinburgh Bike Co-Op

willard

Cheers for the link! She might go for 3/4s, but I think she would prefer full length jobs. I’ll keep looking, but it might have to be a call to ‘burgh later.

bigblackshed

Evans Cycles???????

In stock.

simondbarnes

Not convinced Endura do Hummvee trousers for women. Not listed on their website…

willard

Evans! Dammit, why did I not think of them?

Cheers for that, now looking at their stock and am wondering if the Firefly ones would be better for her. It would seem, as Mr. Barnes has said, that Endura don’t do a women’s specific version of the Hummvee.

I may need to take a trip out to MK to see if they have any in stock at their shop…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Endura HummVee trousers – Stockists?’ is closed to new replies.