Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Endura Hummvee 3/4 shorts – sizing
  • stormtrooper
    Free Member

I bought a pair of Endura Hummvee 3/4 shorts in size small (30in – 32in waist according to Endura’s sizing guide) from the classifieds. I like them and they fit really well around my legs but the waistband is a bit tight (even though I have a 31in waist). When you stretch the elastic there is plenty of material in the wasitband but the elastic is quite tight. At the moment I am using a normal fabric belt (the shorts didn’t come with the original Endura one) as the press stud keeps popping open and then the zip slowly undoes during the ride! Is it possible to stretch or loosen the elastic, or even extent the press stud section before I stick them back on the classifieds and get some in size medium. Or any suggestions (apart from laying off the pies obviously!) would be appreicated. Ta.

Rich.

druidh
    Free Member

FWIW – I’m a 31″ waist and wear the Medium Humvees. The only problem I have with them is that the supplied liner cuts off the circulation in my thighs.

alantitanic
    Free Member

If you decide to get medium, i have a pair I would gladly swap for a small. PM for pics.

thered

I had exactly the same prob with Zyme’s, I reckon the waistline sizing advice is wrong cos I’m apparently a 31″ going by everything else I wear but these were just a bit too tight.

Sorry dude but the only thing I can suggest is flog em on the classifieds and get mediums

rossi46
    Free Member

Buy them a size larger than you think you need. I am (now) normally size medium, but the large marge ones fit much better then the mediums.

ski
    Free Member

With the new Hummvee’s, they feel like a tighter fit round my legs, even though the waist size seems to fit fine

You can notice the tighter feeling on your legs compared to the old versions I have.

Try un zipping one of the front pockets, Un zipping one or two of the front pockets, just gives me enough slack on the legs to stop them popping, no good mind if you want to keep kit in your pockets, or it might just be me and my stocky legs 😉

bam74
    Free Member

Endura sizing is way out. 32″ waist and I’m a large in humvees but medium in zymes. Even my two pairs of zymes, both medium, arent the same size.

stormtrooper
    Free Member

Thanks for all of the advice, it does sound that Endura’s sizing guide is a bit misleading…

Alantitanic – Cheers, sounds like that could be a plan! I’ll get some pics and send them over. Mine are the black/grey kind of pixelated camo design.

bigjim

I think the sizing is right but their elastic is helluva tight, I have the same issue, and the medium liners I have have really tight leg elastic, however the large liners are saggy and make me look like i’ve done a poo in them.

mrjmt
    Free Member
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Endura Hummvee 3/4 shorts – sizing’ is closed to new replies.