Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Endura Hummvee 3/4 Shorts sizing
  • stevelolly
    Free Member

Put some on my Christmas wish list but other half wants to know what size . Im a 32″ waist so would i need a medium ?

Cheers

richmtb

New ones are a bit tighter than the old ones (no really)

If you are genuinely a 32″ waist (no breathing in and cheating now!) a medium will be okay any bigger then get a large

Duggan

Mine seem very small for a medium, same as my waterproof ones.

If you’re a larger 32 than you might want a large as I am skeletal and the medium seem slightly tight on me

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mdavids
    Free Member

I’m 32″ and a little bit and the large are just about the right fit, wouldn’t like to go any smaller. Still get the popper opening on fat days.

deets

I’d try some on somewhere before if you can. I like Endura kit, but the sizing’s getting a bit odd. I’m a small for their tops but a large for the bottom half (yet I look completely normal, honestly!)

According to their size guide, being a genuine 32″ waist I should be a small (Singletrack shorts/pants), but I can’t even fasten a medium up when breathing in, so had to get large.

o96192083
    Free Member

God they’re odd. Bought large humvees the first time and the inners were hanging off my in every area (im a 32″ like you). Went down to a medium and now the inners are still a little loose but the shorts are very, very tight indeed at times, like, you would no way need the belt they supply.

They aren’t uncomfortable, but the sizing is odd indeed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Endura Hummvee 3/4 Shorts sizing’ is closed to new replies.