• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by FOG.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Endura inner short repairs
  • dustypumpkins

Some of the stitching at the pad has started to come undone. I've only had them one month, they haven't had much use. Now I would take them back to the shop but I got them at a race and didn't get a receipt.
    Should I give Endura a call?

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Same happened to some of mine, couple of inches came undone, but I just sewed it back up myself in about 5 minutes, but I mail ordered mine and couldn't be bothered with the hassle of sending back or trying to get a replacement.

Also I find them so small compared to the shorts I'm always catching a toe or getting tangled up in them trying to put them on and inevitably pull some stitching once a week!

z1ppy

call em if you don't want to do it yourself, they have a nice lady who works part time who will repair em for you.
    Good service, though the fact that they fall apart in the 1st month isn't great.

stumpyjon

Get them to sort it, Endura stictching is a bit suspect at the best of times, I've had gloves, shorts and liners come apart on the first ride. If I can get them past the first ride or two they seem fine.

spacemonkey

Same happened here after literally the first ride a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't believe it, especially as my previous Endura shorts (inner-type only) have lasted something like 3-4 years with barely any stitching issues. Mind you the inner on the new pair do feel particularly flimsy.

chakaping
    Free Member

Let me guess, both sides of the gusset?

I've had that happen on three of their liners.

Time they bought a new sewing machine methinks.

FOG

Not just Endura, a pair of gore short liners of mine came unstitched at the waistband very soon after purchase and had to be sewn up very untidily by me because Mrs FOG said Yeuch I am not touching those!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Endura inner short repairs’ is closed to new replies.