Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Endura – clothing crash replacement scheme?
  • bennyboy1
    Free Member

I unfortunately happened to snag my arm on a branch on a narrow bit of singletrack yesterday and put a 2-3 inch slash in the arm of my Endura FS260 Jetstream III jacket.

I’ve just missed Endura closing for the weekend but wondered if anyone knew if they offer a reduced price crash replacement scheme / crash damage repair services? I’ve been really happy with the jacket since I bought it in January so will certainly buy another.

wwaswas

They do a repair service which I’ve always found to be excellent.

bennyboy1
    Free Member

Ah, that’s good to know wwaswas, thanks, what sort of figure do I need to consider as an approximate repair fee? I’ll give Endura a buzz on Monday then. In this case if they’re able to remove the entire arm panel where the slashed section is and put a new panel on as a repair that would do the job perfectly.

wwaswas

Well, the only times I’ve used them they’ve not charged so I can’t help on price.

They are keen for you to go through a retailer not direct but no harm in phoning them to get an idea of what they can do for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Endura – clothing crash replacement scheme?’ is closed to new replies.