Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Endura clickfast liners – sizing !
  • iainc

decided to get some new liners for my Humvees, so ordered an L to replace the original L. Duly arrived form Wiggle, was waaaay to small so sent back and today got replacement XL’s. Fit is fine except the leg grippers, which are tiny – at least 1.5 inch narrower than the 2 yrs old L ones.

sending back and will try the 8 panel ones. Shame they don’t seen to be available in many shops to try for size -(

stumpyjon

I’ve found the leg grippers a bit tight on both nmy 6 & 8 panel shorts, seems OK when riding though, maybe my leg just goes numb.

kinda666
    Free Member

Done exactly the same, but in XL, they are really really tight but seem ok when riding!

daveb
    Free Member

I think the leg grippers are definitely tighter than they used to be, on both the 6 and 8 panel liners.

iainc

I have ordered both L and XL 8 panel ones, so will keep Royal Mail going for a bit longer…… -)

househusband

Have always found Endura’s sizing to be more random than most!

kinda666
    Free Member

They appear to have a laugh when they put the belts in them too!

cheers_drive

Large Humvee shorts slip off me, large clickfast liners are very tight especialy around the grippers. No consistency

MrOvershoot

They also seem to model the length on Mr Stumpy? The outer shorts are fine but the liner seems to be from the shortass range so the crotch of the outer is near your knees!
    After 1 ride I use bib shorts underneath and some braces holding the outers up.

andytherocketeer

I just wish companies would consistently follow an international standard such as EN 13402 for clothes sizes.

For Endura, I have to go up to XXL, despite officially being only *just* into XL territory. Ditto for Schoeffel. Ditto for the more recent Pearl Izumi, unless I want close fit. Ditto for Shimano shoes (2 euro sizes larger than my size, and that’s with thin socks). I’m sure it’s a covert way to make people feel guilty about eating too many pies.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Endura clickfast liners – sizing !’ is closed to new replies.