Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Endura 3/4 baggies
  • druidh
    Free Member

Humvees vs Zymes: what are the differences?
    I thought Humvees had an elasticated waistband and a belt and were quite thin with a mesh panel behind the knee whereas Zymes had 2 side waist adjusters, no belt and were a heavier weight material.

Have Endura been changing specs?

druidh
    Free Member

Anyone?

I though these were both popular models.

hilldodger
    Free Member

I have both, couple of years old rather than current spec (whatever that may be) and your description sounds spot on.

EDIT, and Endura sizing quirks aside, zymes seem to be a closer fit

ctznsmith
    Free Member

Yeah again not 100% on current spec (and no catalogue to hand) but your description sounds about right. Zymes are more practical off the bike but can get very heavy when wet.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Oooh, Endura roulette. Will they fit and will they fall apart.

househusband

…wonder what the new ‘MTR’ range is going to be like for form, fit and, umm, future longevity?

widge34
    Free Member

They did come with a belt Colin, but I threw it out as it was useless.

druidh
    Free Member

I know the one 🙂

PS – this thread isn’t aimed at you – I’m genuinely curious as to whether I can still get the Humvees like I had before!

fenred
    Free Member

Just taken delivery of a new pair of 2012 humvee 3/4’s this week….As you describe above elasticated waist, belt and mesh panelled, no change from previous yrs as far as I can tell…Shaking them down tomorrow, will report back if interested…

widge34
    Free Member

druidh – Member
    widge34  » They did come with a belt Colin, but I threw it out as it was useless.
    I know the one
    PS – this thread isn’t aimed at you – I’m genuinely curious as to whether I can still get the Humvees like I had before!

POSTED 11 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

I know it isn’t Colin. Just thought I would mention the belt 🙂

iainc

I have 2 pairs of 10/11 Humvee 3/4’s – great kit and taken a fair bit of abuse. Not at all useful for your question though…sorry 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Endura 3/4 baggies’ is closed to new replies.