Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Endomondo September challenges..
  • MicArms

STW MTB challenge

STW roady challenge

MTB one opened by militant Graham
    Roady one is mine… Spread the word etc.. I have marked mine that to enter you must be logged into STW, just to discourage the endomondo big hitters out there who join every single sodding challenge going.. Will delete any big hitters on the last day just to yank their chains (oh the power of being a mod!!)

stevomcd
    Free Member

I’ve just signed up for the banter. Apologies if riding bikes for a living is cheating!

andytherocketeer

Just hit join on the MTB one.
    No idea how the German guys find the time to rack up all those km, but a couple of the routes are pretty close by my place of abode.

radoggair
    Free Member

is anyone cockwaving about last months yet?? 🙂

andytherocketeer

haha not me. think i was last (but I was away for most of the month).

stevomcd
    Free Member

Hmmm, day 1 suggests this probably isn’t going to work for me! Killed my iPhone battery by half-way through the day and, as a responsible professional, that’s not ideal!

(plus of course it only logged half my km’s…)

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I’m in again, should do better that last month as August is a bad month for riding due to the school hols.

GavinT
    Free Member

I’m in – And I am a member, even if I don’t post very often. 🙂

amplebrew

Just joined the roady one now.

This will be the first time I’ve done a challenge, I usually just use it to log rides.

andytherocketeer

blimey @ 170 people in the MTB one.
    I’m guessing that 90% of them haven’t even heard of STW, let alone have an a/c here.

blades2000
    Free Member

I’m in on the roady one. Don’t get to ride much although at the moment it is all resistance training as I am towing my daughter in the trailer. Hopefully will be able to get out on some rides on my own this month but I doubt it.

I like the idea of deleting all the non-STWers on the last day. 😈
    With 200+ members now on the MTB challenge and most people not using the same name on STW and Endomondo, I don’t think I could do it accurately.
    Maybe make next month’s one invitation only after asking here first ?

DezB
    Free Member

Oh yeah, I’m gonna be hot on the heels of this chap:

______ _______ was out cycling. He tracked 158.84 mi in 8h:07m:40s.

😯

Last time I joined a challenge I smashed myself up 2 days later, I think i’ll stick to challenging myself!

andytherocketeer

+1 for invitation only.
    Wasn’t too bad with a handful of German guys (quite handy actually cos they ride my local terrain 😉 ), but this month is just silly. One of the German guys often had silly length rides, but least he normally fixed the GPS track afterwards.

andytherocketeer

wtf @ over 300 “members” by the end

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Endomondo September challenges..’ is closed to new replies.