Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Empty office Friday syndrome
  • badllama
    Free Member

LOL I wish I could work from home on Fridays but I’d have to bring several hundred tons of machinery with me I doubt I’d get it in the garden never mind the house 😀

footflaps

Oh, should have said – we is all IT guys

Shudders…

Drac

Clearly you’re very busy too and can’t possibly leave.

footflaps

Clearly you’re very busy too and can’t possibly leave.

I am supposed to be doing a remote audit of a customer’s network, we had the kick off meeting yesterday and then the customer’s IT guys disabled our SSH key so I can no longer connect. So, progress has been somewhat slow to say the least…..

cheers_drive

I work from home most days when not travelling or visiting sites, it has definite benefits but I miss out on some useful info you get from informal in the kitchen,at the printer etc. Webex and telecons do not replace that. Too much informal chatting and you get no work done though. Hence the why a home working office working balance is important. Too far the home working way at the moment but would hate to go back to 100% office working.

TimP
    Free Member

I am in the office but only have 10.5 working days left here so I am hardly rushed off my feet. Just finished my invoices for the month, checked reddit, read the B3TA newsletter, and now off to make a cuppa. We have Happy Shopper shortbreads with currants since it is Friday too.

And back on topic we have 4 of a possible 8 in today, but not heard a non you tube human voice since the phone rang at 14.26.

Lonely too…

Kryton57

Our side of the office is sparsely populated, at the other side of the office is populated by a Tele Sales team who use US happy clapping / dancing / yeehah motivation tactics 3 x daily.

I work from home one day a week but get distracted by Coffee / biscuits / Jeremy Kyle / Wheeler Dealers and a bike ride, so prefer to come to the office.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Jerome – Member
    I work from home,and never go in the office.
    Bit lonely..

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO #

I bet you’ve got a cap end like a blood orange !

molgrips
    Free Member

My office is about to get a smidge emptier.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Empty office Friday syndrome’ is closed to new replies.