Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Empty Box For Sale?! £15 Ridiculous Ebay listing!
  • mcnultycop

Just don’t buy it, then everything will be OK.

russyh
    Free Member

I have loads of hope boxes stacked in a shelf in the shed using this logic I have at Least £150 worth.

Esme
    Free Member

You may laugh, but I know someone who sold an empty box on Ebay for £70 (“Standard” fireworks, not bike parts)

breadcrumb

I sold an empty iPad 2 box for just over £9 posted. I almost chucked it in the bin…

seavers
    Free Member

Loads of people sell boxes for the people who want to sell an item ‘boxed’ but don’t have one.

Some folk find a boxed item more attractive.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

I’ve got a load of di2 boxes i keep meaning to list, thanks for reminding me

mudshark
    Free Member
    brooess
    Free Member

Allows someone else to sell a stolen Reverb as ‘new/boxed’?

bigblackshed

The Naim box will provide better boxness than any old cheap box. 😉

maccruiskeen

Loads of people sell boxes for the people who want to sell an item ‘boxed’ but don’t have one.

Allows someone else to sell a stolen Reverb as ‘new/boxed’?

Its for padding out insurance claims – for people adding things they want to the list of things they’ve lost after a break in – an empty box, or instruction leaflets or any other ephemera can be used as ‘proof’ for the insurer that you owned the things you say have been stolen, so people trade in empty boxes for that reason.

muddy9mtb

that naim box looks battered…but new?
    got one of the reverb boxes if anyone wants one and a fork box also, come to think of it why did I throw all those shimano boxes out the other day….DAM it

raisinhat
    Free Member

£15 seems silly steep prices, but maybe a legit reason is if you need to send your reverb off to be serviced or sell it and you want a box it’ll fit in nicely?

Also, if you buy an empty box does it come in a bigger box?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Wasn’t that long ago I saw someone selling a poster of a Cannondale for £1500 – he was quite upfront about it being a poster and had still managed 3 bids

peachos
    Free Member

Also, if you buy an empty box does it come in a bigger box?

Are you saying there’s a market for oversized reverb boxes so that sellers of reverb boxes can sell their reverb boxes boxed?

hmmmmm

muddy9mtb

trying tapping this bad boys credentials into parcels2go.com

http://simplyfantasticbooks.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/92283.jpg?w=500

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Empty Box For Sale?! £15 Ridiculous Ebay listing!’ is closed to new replies.