Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Empire cycles
  • philxx1975
    Free Member

New stuff looks effing amazing in the flesh

There doesn’t seem to be much love for em though.

I wandered into je james today and they had two in, the orange one was awesome enough for me to give it some thought.

However before I give up my hard earned are they shite or not.

MSP

They seem to be built with interesting manufacturing in mind, rather than good bike design, the suspension platform is badly designed, the pivot is in a bad place for pedalling.

For the money much better bikes are available.

elliott-20
    Free Member

They seem to be built with interesting manufacturing in mind, rather than good bike design, the suspension platform is badly designed, the pivot is in a bad place for pedalling.

Personal opinion or real experience? As for every review I’ve read it’s been very well received. A good friend has one, and although I don’t like the look of it very much, it rides incredibly well.

jam-bo

I quite like the look of them but I’ve never actually seen one in the wild. Do they sell many?

duncancallum

er mmm

My mates the machinist for them and has one, next time I cant reach near his climbing times i will point that out.

they aint light but they are strong.

tbf not my bag I dont like single pivots.

johnw1984
    Free Member

I nearly bought one, but seller didn’t get back to me for ages. From what I’ve read they got very positive reviews.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Empire cycles’ is closed to new replies.