Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Emirates economy baggage allowance LHR -> NZ?
  • flanagaj
    Free Member

Is anyone able to tell me what the baggage allowance is for Emirates. Their web site states 20kg/30kg depending on the type of economy you are buying (seem to have regular economy and super cheap economy), yet when I rang travel trolley regarding a flight on SkyScanner they tell me 30kg.

Just concerned, that booking a flight based on a voice call won’t hold up if it is 20kg.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The T&C part on sky scanner should tell you. Is the price better than on the emirates site?

flanagaj
    Free Member

The T&C part on sky scanner should tell you. Is the price better than on the emirates site?

Skyscanner wasn’t very clear, but the price on the emirates site was basically the same. It also shows you other options that you cannot easily see on Skyscanner.

mrmoofo

If you buy a discounted ordinary fare then it will be 20kg, if you pay full price from Emirates direct then it will probably be 30Kgs….
    Cheaper fares tend to come with restrictions ….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Skyscanner wasn’t very clear, but the price on the emirates site was basically the same.

Book through emirates then.

chewkw
    Free Member

I always book through Emirates. Just give them a call once you have decided the flight details.

I always travel economy class from GeordieLand to Kuala Lumpur where I get baggage allowance of 30kg.

I never travel more than 15kg. Out of the 15kg my clothing is around 5kg max with the other weight basically presents, alcohol etc for mates.

What are you carrying with 30kg? Might even be cheaper just to buy some clothing over there.

Onzadog
    Free Member

People like you disgust me. Just because someone comes to this country from somewhere else, you automatically assume they shouldn’t be entitles to as much luggage as other people. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Emirates economy baggage allowance LHR -> NZ?’ is closed to new replies.