Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Embarrassing situation or what
  • Trekster

I was waiting on a young lady coming out of the newsagents. I guy I new from another garage(I was a mech)came along. We got talking etc. He asked if I was waiting on someone, I said yes and was admiring her rear…… She came out and said Hi Dad 😳

Mate and I met a couple of girls one night. We had an invite to a party the following night and asked them to accompany us, which they agreed to. However we were “out on the town” and met another couple of girls. Thinking the other two were unlikely to turn up we took our two new babes along.
    Knocked on the flat door.
    Guess who answered 😳
    Luckily we had a laugh about it and 40 odd years on I am still on speaking terms with the girl(woman)I was to meet 😆 She is married to an old school class mate
    Not seen the girl I snogged all night for years
    Still see the girl mate went with but swapped for the “other” girl. She married a guy I used to work with who now suffers from MS which I raised £750 for on a sponsored ride. Mate married a girl I set him up with on a blind date…. I dumped her pal for MrsT 😉

dangh
    Free Member

“He had to tell her not only had her son died but he had presided over having him shot so that the others on the boat could eat him.”

What is the name of this book? this is ridiculously ridiculous and fun.

dangh
    Free Member

“He had to tell her not only had her son died but he had presided over having him shot so that the others on the boat could eat him.”

What is the name of this book? this is ridiculously ridiculous and fun.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

The book is called in the heart of the sea ,the tragedy of the whale ship Essex by Nathaniel Philbrick and is thoroughly reccommended by me .

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Embarrassing situation or what’ is closed to new replies.