Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Elite Misuro b+
  • mjsmke

I’ve got an Elite fluid trainer and seen the additional Misuro b+ to pair with my phone to give me speed and cadence. Is it really worth it for £50 or would you just use a cheap wired computer setup on the rear wheel?

velocipede
    Free Member

if you’re planning to use Zwift, then yes get it……I’m hooked already after 2 sessions!

mjsmke

Not interested in zwift unless it’s free. If there’s any free ones I’ll give them a go.

mjsmke

So I just ordered the unit anyway. So now looking at apps for simulated rides or even just to monitor speed and cadence.

Are there any that are don’t require a subscription?

mjsmke

Update. All set up and ended up paying for the elite app just to test everything and all looks like it’s working as it should. Except HR; I have a smart watch and it can’t pair with the elite app.

What I’m looking for now is a way to record a session on the turbo (HIITs) with the ability to race myself in the next session so I have a starting point to measure improvements. Any recommendations?

mjsmke

Any ideas?

I basically want to record a training session then use it to race against myself.

mjsmke

I found an app called Race my Ghost which is no longer available. Shame as it looked perfect.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Elite Misuro b+’ is closed to new replies.