Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Elfin's new 'Do' for the Team Bullheart charidie – with pics
  • Diane
    Free Member

Elf – it looked better before you ‘tidied’ it 😕

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Has nobody else noticed the rather frightening resemblance:-

and

😯
    😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Do you think so? I prefer the neater look myself. Although Sarah did a fantastic job of doing the initial shearing, the clippers we had aren’t great, just basic ones, so it was a bit wonky. The feller in the barbers had proper professional kit so could get it much neater and straighter.

I’ll confess I’ve harboured a secret desire to have a bit of a ‘crazy’ hairdo for years, but never had the bottle. Mid life crisis? Maybe. I don’t care. This was the perfect excuse! 🙂

Bit weird having folk staring a bit and doing double-takes, and I forget about it until I catch a reflection of myself. The lass in the caff thought it was cool though. 8)

Attention seeking? Of course! So what?? 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Has nobody else noticed the rather frightening resemblance:-

Eh? I look nothing like a pubescent Jodie Foster!

Oh….

Kevevs
    Free Member

Haha! good work mate. The local scrotes will be giving you an even wider berth lol 😀

_tom_
    Free Member

You need to start walking around in a green military jacket like the proper taxi driver get up 😆 And whenever someone speaks to you give them a “you talkin to me” but in your best mockney accent instead.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Worth a tenner…

Well done everybody.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

You just know he is going to turn up at the next event in red shorts and high heels as per Jodie Foster

MrsToast
    Free Member

You just know he is going to turn up at the next event in red shorts and high heels as per Jodie Foster

I think you’ve just designed next year’s Team Bullheart uniform, tbh.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Prizes at the BBB for those turning up ‘in character’

mboy
    Free Member

The local scrotes will be giving you an even wider berth

More like the local scrotes have just adopted him as their new ringleader! 😉

ell_tell
    Free Member

Tell you what, the middle one of the ‘during’ pics has a touch of Tim Westwood about It for me! Top work though 🙂

duckman

I can cope with looking like an idiot. I don’t know how I’d cope if I had cancer.

Well said, and again, well done.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Elfin's new 'Do' for the Team Bullheart charidie – with pics’ is closed to new replies.