Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Eleven Stupid People Jump Out of Apartment Window to Escape the Devil!
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

THE stupidest most irrational behaviour!

Unbelievable! Well, no, religion and the power it has over the less intelligent amongst us is very believable when you think about it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The man in question, of African origin, who was completely naked, got up to feed his child, at which point the other occupants took him for the devil.

Fair mistake to make.

If I was suddenly woken with a startle in the middle of the night, by a completely naked black man breastfeeding a baby, it possibly cross my mind that he was the Devil.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

And I thought I read some stupid $hit in my life but this news story tops it all so far…

See if they believed in science…

Nice one Spongebob!

coffeeking
    Free Member

by a completely naked black man breastfeeding a baby

No-one said anything about breastfeeding? Where’s your mind?!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

About 2 floors down in the gutter it seems! Maybe he meant feeding and breast feeding came up by accident.

The thing is they attacked him with a knife – would the devil be all powerful?

I guess confusion set in and what are 15 ppl doing in one apartment??? smoking something by the sound of it!

He visto al diablo

robarnold
    Free Member

Police are questioning the naked man

Could they at least not give him a dressing gown?!?!

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Could they at least not give him a dressing gown?!?!

They need the bare facts?

Junkyard
    Free Member

some of the posters here are just as daft – did it cross your minds that ernie was joking re the breast feeding bit 🙄

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I read this elsewere and I think they stabbed breast feed man and threw him from the window. As he returned to re enter the property they considered it to be the devil bent on revenge, so they jumped from the window themselves.

yunki
    Free Member

The same thing happened to me once.. but then… I am devilishly handsome..

Cougar

If umpteen people took it upon themselves to stab me and throw me out of a window, re-entering the property would be fairly low on my list of priorities I expect.

GrahamS

If umpteen people took it upon themselves to stab me and throw me out of a window, re-entering the property would be fairly low on my list of priorities I expect.

He was only stabbed in the hand, he was thrown out the door, and presumably his baby was still in there with a roomful of knife-weilding nutters.

Personally I can understand why he’d be quite keen to get back in.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No-one said anything about breastfeeding? Where’s your mind?!

😕 I thought all African babies were breastfed ?

Well never mind the breastfeeding then, never mind the baby even………..if I was suddenly woken up with a startle in the middle of the night by a completely naked black man, it might quite well cross my mind that he was the Devil.

Possibly not the most rational thought I know. But what would he be doing in my bedroom in the first place ffs ?

GrahamS

I thought all African babies were breastfed ?

Nah, hardly any are because Nestle employ death squads to hunt down breastfeeders… or something..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Eleven Stupid People Jump Out of Apartment Window to Escape the Devil!’ is closed to new replies.