• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Keva.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Electric fence challenge
  • iolo
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nIlNG4v2Ls[/video]

alpin
    Free Member

one two three four five sex 8O!

mate hit one when riding once…. he went flying. i laughed. he was almost in tears. i think imight have shed a tear myself.
    turns out it was extra high voltage due to length of fence (was high up in the alps).

bigblackshed

After listening the girl count down from 10 numerous times, that was worth it.

About 4 years ago on a business trip to a supplier in Switzerland, we were taken to a resturant near Ermenswil, Uznach end of Lake Zurich. Beautiful views across the lake and down the 3 valleys. After we came out in the dark, there was a really impressive thunder storm in the far distance across the lake. 10km away or so. We are stood about watching when one of the lads strolling about walks into an electric fence. Genitals first.

He had to be taken to hospital to treat the burns. Oh, how we laughed all the next day on the way home.

DezB
    Free Member

NZers?
    Funny as hell!

Made my dog walk into a leccy fence once. Not proud, but she’d just chased some sheep (shortly after I got her) and she’s never chased sheep again. Stupid dog – the fence was only as high as her nose and she can jump about 5 feet!

Also, when a kid whipped our dogs lead onto a fence – only my mum was brave enough to unclip it. She didn’t even flinch.

GrahamS

Some mates did this when we were kids. They found a leccy fence whilst walking the West Highland Way together and challenged each other to hold onto it (with farming mate knowing to listen out for the solenoid *click* when it pulsed!)

Hilarity ensued – leaving one poor lad with a dead arm for the next few days 😯

Backfired slightly though because they had to carry his backpack 😀

IHN

I once fell off my bike and landed on my back on an electric fence, with the cable running up the length of my spine. I pulled off some funky moves before i was dragged off it…

aracer
    Free Member

That video:

Harry_the_Spider

My old school sports field had an electric fence round it (to keep horses out, not us in). You kicked the ball over it. You had to get it.

KTTZZZZZZZ….

kayak23

Filmed in portrait, unforgivable.
    Otherwise, a good advert for natural selection 😀

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

@GrahamS – Managed to trick my “hard as nails” FIL when out walking one day on the same principle v funny ROFL (with no cowpats though!)

Keva
    Free Member

years ago my mates dog pissed on one. Made the dog yelp. Made us laugh 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Electric fence challenge’ is closed to new replies.