I live in Thailand with 2 pin plugs throught my (landlord's) house.
It has a "ground-fault circuit interrupter" set to 'sensitivity 25'. The other settings are 5, 15 and direct.
Our shipping arrived yesterday so was able to set up my PC and the whole case (and any metal peripheral) now gives a shock. Not a painful one unpleasant. I can cope with it except that I have two keyboards. A metal Mac one for coding and a plastic one with cherry switches for typing. The Mac one is too 'live' to use comfortably.
Is there anything I can do to stop the case giving a shock? Should I be worried? I have a 19 month old who's exploring everything.
I did some googling and the only thing I saw that I could try is rotating the plug 180 deg. I did. It didn't help!
Thanks a lot,