Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Electric bike showroom in the north west ?
  • womp
    Free Member

Can anyone help, I’m looking for an electric bike shop in the north west that has stock

I’m after one that has ‘real’ mtb’s with the Bosch or Yamaha motors (cube, haibike, KTM…ect)

Cheers

CHB

If you ever pass Leeds you are welcome to demo my Kalkhoff with Impulse 2 drive. Its absolutely epic and has made me cut down on car use a lot as I can load it with shopping and ride the hilly streets of Leeds and feel like I am cycling in Belgium. I think the impulse 2 system is currently the best on the market.

mike3342
    Free Member

On yer bike burnley have a range of electric bikes. Not sure which ones etc but I think they have what you are looking for and demos available.

Just checked website Scott and haibike on there with Bosch motors

nbt

there’s an electirc bike shop on the A6 in New Mills, south of stockport (on the way to Hope Valley and the Peak district), but I’m not sure whether they do MTBs

womp
    Free Member

Thanks CHB I’m after a new Full suss 140mm+ which all seem to be Bosch or Yamaha motors, appreciate the offer though.

I’ve spoke to on yer bike and they have a haibike in stock, wich I’ll look at this weekend

I think the shop on the A6 is juicy bikes which are more commuter focused

Looks like all the big electric bike shops are down south 🙁

Junkyard
    Free Member

Obvious really for two reasons
    1. that is where all the big mountains
    2. those southerners are soft.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Electric bike showroom in the north west ?’ is closed to new replies.