Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Electric bike kit – any recommendations/tips?
  • benp1

My dad has expressed interest a vague interest in an e bike. Anything that gets him to do some exercise would be a good thing

I have a spare bike I could convert for him (flat barred Spesh Allez, currently SS but could stick gears back on) and he has a 26in BSO I could stick a kit on

Has anyone actually fitted one of these kits? Any reviews or recommendations?

Needs to be as cheap as possible as he might not end up using it, although I could convince my wife to use it if he doesn’t like it. She’s ridden the Spesh before. Would like something vaguely good though and recognise that cheap might not be good value

Amazing how many kits there are for 500W or 1000W bikes. Not interested in anything over 250W, possibly a front wheel conversion?

MikeG

I’ve got a kaffenback fitted with one of these which I’m about to remove as my knee is now fixed and I no longer need the assist.
    I only did about 100 miles on it in the end and the battery has only had 3 or 4 cycles.
    Email in profile if interested 🙂

mountainman

pedelecs.co.uk/forum/

Full of advice n tips on here.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Electric bike kit – any recommendations/tips?’ is closed to new replies.