Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Electioneering – SPARE ME!
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

It's driving me nuts listening to all the lies and misleading carefully chosen words (from all political sides).

We still have another three weeks of this at least!!!

And the endless petit points scoring, slagging off their opponents. Childishly contrary. Makes me want to chunder. Argh!! 👿

Add to this, the news that some MPs caught ripping the backside out of the soft expenses system are going to get legal aid to fight their dishonest behaviour, paid for by us, I wonder if we need total electoral reform!

These arrogant, self-serving, morally vacuous, egotisical twunts have got something wrong in their heads!

That Guy Fawkes, he was quite perceptive really! 😆

I suppose some soft liberal will pipe up and say i'm discriminating against those poor hardworking MPs!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It's driving me nuts listening to all the lies and misleading carefully chosen words (from all political sides).

We still have another three weeks of this at least!!!

And the endless petit points scoring, slagging off their opponents. Childishly contrary. Makes me want to chunder. Argh!!

I suggest that you don't bother following the election campaign then. It's really very easy.

Most of it bores me, so I just quickly glance at the politics pages in my newspaper, choosing to read in detail other articles which interest me. I haven't really bothered watching the TV news much either.

Why don't you it a go doing that too ? 💡

Stoner
    Free Member

petit points

spiteful peas?

As for Ernie, while Im interested in politics Im extremely uninterested in politicking and most politicians. Its also easier to live in a safeish seat constituency (blue here) as there's little effort being put in despite it being a target Lib seat.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Electioneering – SPARE ME!’ is closed to new replies.