Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Elder Scrolls Online?
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Right taken the plunge and I remember some people talking about the beta a while back.

It’s currently downloading what seems to be the content of the internet but should be up and running soon.

Any good tips, where to start who to side with? I’m just mopping up the ends of Skyrim now so starting from scratch is going to be interesting.

How multiplayer is it? can you just bimble off by yourself and do stuff or are you lead back into the big stuff all the time – as I assume I will just get a right kicking if I head over that way.

racefaceec90

right for my 2 pence thoughts on the game when i played the beta (i didn’t get very far tbh).

first thing there were quite a few people who i saw when playing it,not all the time though/you can still find places where you are alone e.t.c.

as for what i could tell the quests are just as skyrim e.t.c i.e wont force you to do them,so you can indeed bimble off if you want.

i imagine you can get killed also like in skyrim (if you visit certain areas e.t.c where the big monsters e.t.c are partying 😉

i never really levelled up so cannot comment on that aspect i’m afraid,although it was a bit like a cross between skyrim and morrowind menus (items e.t.c).

i haven’t bought the game myself yet (as a bit pricy for me atm/short of funds),BUT would definitely consider buying it one day when i could pay the monthly subs.

i hope that was of some help 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

cheers it finally downloaded and I think I have enough data allowance left to give it a go

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and if anyone is interested it’s about 25gb!! May be better to buy the box.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Elder Scrolls Online?’ is closed to new replies.