Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Elan Valley/Rhayder
  • Rorschach
    Free Member

Having pretty much exhausted my local riding over the last 5 years I was looking for pastures new.My old dear lives in Llandrindod and its only an hours drive away .A peak at the OS shows masses of riding.Which is kind of the problem-where to start!Theres a couple of published rides (which tend usually to be pish) but it could take a long time to sniff out the good bits.Dont really want exhaustive routes (like doing that meself) but more like edited highlights (ideally someone to scribble all over my OS maps,like wot I do).Anyone semi local and in a sharing place?Might be tangfastics in it.Ta

peteimpreza

Go and see Clive

Clive Powell

Rorschach
    Free Member

Thought about that,but I don,t know how receptive a commercial guide would be to a random numpty rocking up and going “Hi can you tell me where all the good stuff is?”.Certainly can’t afford the 150+ notes for a weekends guided riding.

peteimpreza

He will be fine.

You can always buy a map in the bike shop or have some food in the excellent cafe if you feel the need to ‘pay’ for the advice.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Its my over developed sense of ‘morals’! What biscuits? aka bike shop currency-well it is at ours.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Elan Valley/Rhayder’ is closed to new replies.