Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • eglobal?
  • boblo
    Free Member

Anyone used eglobal for electronics? HK based but that needn’t be a problem.

AlexSimon

Lots and lots of bad reviews online (many because they didn’t know it was HK or import), however a friend got a Canon 60D body through them no problem and it was cheaper.
    Main genuine problem seems to be when something goes wrong, it’s never resolved satisfactorily.

I avoided them and went with HDEW (who are good on the phone and have a good reputation) instead when I bought my own 60D.
    Saving £30 wasn’t worth the potential hassle for me.

Might not be useful for non-camera gear though.

cdoc
    Free Member

To counter, I have bought my last three phones and a some camerera equipment from them.

Aside from the shipping times (delivery 2 weeks from order) no probs.

I am aware that others seem not to have had it so easy. Particularly, as said above, with issues with returns.

boblo
    Free Member

They’re a bit cagey about the HK thing seen as they have a .co.uk domain name… I don’t mind buying from HK or anywhere for that matter so long as the support is good e.g. ze Garmans for bike parts.

AlexSimon

What item is it?
    For camera gear there are more reliable places close in price like HDEW, Onestop-digital, DigitalRev, Panamoz, etc.

boblo
    Free Member

Camera. I’ll have a gander at HDEW ta.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘eglobal?’ is closed to new replies.