Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Eggbeaters (shiny new birthday present content)
  • pixelmix
    Free Member

Knowing that I fancied a pair of Crank Brothers Eggbeaters pedals for my race bike, Mrs PixelMix kindly got me this for my birthday today:-

IMG_0744 by pixelmix, on Flickr

R.lepecha

Brilliant! Better get beating some eggs then!

pixelmix
    Free Member

Omelette anyone?

She also got me a pair of these 10mins later:-

IMG_0745 by pixelmix, on Flickr

Thanks to The Bike Chain for keeping her right. She was very complimentary about the service. I think her words were something along the lines of “If I was a biker…”. I wasn’t sure I wanted her to proceed with the rest of that sentence though, given the levels of testosterone in there.

ojom
    Free Member

Glad I got her the right thing. She had been doing her research! (p.s I mentioned the boots for Xmas too)

pixelmix
    Free Member

Thanks Mark! She did mention that you were giving the tongue in cheek up-sell patter for the Eggbeater 11s. Working hard to earn yourself that Christmas bonus?

lipseal
    Free Member

First dibs £30. 😉 Now don’t forget.

I’ve broken several pairs of the ones in the TOP picture.

(and one pair of the ones in the second picture but 2pure sorted me out a treat).

HermanShake
    Free Member

First pic made me chuckle through my nose, welcome to the brass cleated elite!

boblo
    Free Member

You’ll pretty soon be wanting to upgrade them eggies with some Ti bling. Ex Raptor dontchano, surplus Ti since they cut the programme back…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Eggbeaters (shiny new birthday present content)’ is closed to new replies.