Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Eggbeater re-build
  • ChrisE
    Free Member

Has anyone got a couple of end dust caps from eggbeater that they could give/post me? I know you get a new pair in every re-build kit but I don't seem to have any old ones kicking about and have now lost two from my four pedals (two bikes).

much 'preciated

C

2pure
    Free Member

Hi Chris,

Just drop us a line to info@2pure.co.uk with your address and what kind of end caps you want and we will pop some out to you.

Cheers
    ran

ChrisE
    Free Member

Thank you Ran,
    you're a star,

Chris

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    firestarter
    Free Member

is it an easy service job as i tend to chuck and replace the pedals as they go but ive pairs of mallets , 3 eggies, 3 canides and 2 quattro so i should maybe learn to service them now really lol

ChrisE
    Free Member

Servicing them is very, very easy! Buy a service kit (about £10), then it takes less than 5mins per pedal to undo the not (socket required), flick out the bearing and the bush then put in the new ones. Pump it full of grease and pump in another thimblefull of grease every 6 weeks or so. Mine have lasted for 6+ years with a bearing change about every 18 months

They are fantastic pedals

C

firestarter
    Free Member

cheers fella mine normally do about 2/3 years then i buy new ones but with the amount i have i better start servicing them lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Eggbeater re-build’ is closed to new replies.