Viewing 37 posts - 121 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Egg thrown at neighbour's car – police involved – WTF?
  • dangeourbrain
    Free Member

My work here is done

bikebouy
    Free Member

derek_starship – Member
    I could explain my “lack of community spirit” by telling you about how truly awful my neighbours are. The “victims” included. But that would be an exercise in futility on here.

Reads like “I let off a bit of steam, called someone out for a minor infringement happening to them when my problems are way bigger and worthy of more attention”

Fair enough…

globalti
    Free Member

Possibly the egging has become a regular problem and the local beat officer is involved. Ours has done a good job in sorting out yobs who were making life a misery in our street.

You’ll like this: my neighbour Zain is a PC and one day while he was driving to work a kid egged his car. Zain wasn’t having it so he did a smart U turn, chased the kid and collared him. The kid squealed: “Help, help, call the Police!” to which Zain was able to reply: “I AM the Police!” He hauled the kid back to his house and the Mum wasn’t interested at all, probably because of Zain’s ethnicity.

giantalkali
    Free Member

Things have really changed since One Direction…

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Did they shell out for a carwash?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Got egged on the road bike a couple of years back on a local wee hill climb. Made me laugh, as it was the kinda wee bawbag thing I’d have done as a yoof.

Wee shites.

funkmasterp

angeldust
    Free Member

I hate the term “sn*wflake” 99.999% of the time it’s used by complete moronic cretins

Yep.

Drac

Maybe it was your other neighbour the ones you seem to have bother with and they were hoping you would be kind and provide evidence.

scotroutes

jonnyboi – Member
    op: Troll, or just a dick?

I can’t decideAre you new here?

chilled76
    Free Member

Sounds completely Eggsagerated to me. Made up story

(I need to get a life… just trawled through 4 pages of this to see if that pun had been made).

angeldust
    Free Member

I can only imagine the OP got his websites mixed up and their is currently a post about narrow/wide chainrings on the daily mail website bemusing the idiots over there.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

“but at 13 you’re not a fully developed smartarse at that stage.”

I dont know, at the comp I used to go to that would have resulted in “Thats a good idea, miss” – followed by a brick going through the window. This was a school where one bus full of kids on an old red double decker, got a broom out from somewhere on the bus… stuck it out the window and smacked a copper with it as they drove past. The whole bus then denied having anything to do with it and blamed it on the driver. The entire year was then hauled into detention in the assembly hall, whereby no one single person uttered a word and when they did – they changed their story and blamed it on a kid who had two broken arms…. the teachers were told that he had used his mouth to hold a broom out the window. They then reduced the deputy head to tears. I distinctly remember some of them even lighting up, in the assembly hall.

That school, to this day, feels like something out of Apocalypse Now or Heart of Darkness.

batfink
    Free Member

blamed it on a kid who had two broken arms…. the teachers were told that he had used his mouth to hold a broom out the window

hahaha…… superb

finbar
    Free Member

Tom_W1987, that was the highlight of this whole sorry thread – can you do some more posts of stories from your school please?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

He hauled the kid back to his house and the Mum wasn’t interested at all, probably because of Zain’s ethnicity.

erm.. what?

So.. the mum’s lack of interest was due to some attribute of Zain?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I took it as the only plausible reason to explain the behaviour of someone not caring about a copper at their door with a kid who has egged a car is that they are racist …I mean its only racists who are shit parents right?

wwaswas

its only racists who are shit parents right?

Not all shit parents are racists but all racists are shit parents.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Some of you are racistist.

angeldust
    Free Member

Tom_W1987, that was the highlight of this whole sorry thread – can you do some more posts of stories from your school please?

Agreed. More stories please.

spekkie
    Free Member

@Tom_W1987 – Member

Awesome. You just don’t see that sort of loyalty nowadays . . . 🙂

More stories please. I’ll start a thread for you.

donald
    Free Member

Tom W’s schooldays.

Was there a bully called Flashy?

deker
    Free Member

Lucky7500 – Member

Serious question and not meaning to derail the thread. Could someone explain what being a ‘snowflake type’ means. I see it written on this forum quite a lot and have always guessed it was used to infer something about sexuality but have never been sure.

Fragile and needs to be kept in a certain environment to exist, also expects the rest of the world to change to that environment and when they don’t they’re an (insert worn out insult here)ist

wwaswas

Snowflake very much used by the alt-right/nazi community onine to try and wind up/demean/dismiss anyone who objects to their racists/misogynist schtick.

enfht
    Free Member

Using the term ‘snowflakes’ is a highly effective test for Snowflakes who, when triggered, will spontaneously shout words such as racist/trump/daily mail/alt-right/nazi. I believe this was discovered accidently in the sixties by an Austrian physicist 😆

taxi25
    Free Member

Well said enfht 😀 I think we should call it enfht’s law. 😆

angeldust
    Free Member

The term (Snowflake) is now so inexricably linked with racist/trump/daily mail/alt-right/nazi arseholes, I would think twice about using it if you have any desire not to be linked (or be seen to be agreeing) with these people. Which you should, unless you are moron. All imho of course.

enfht
    Free Member

Triggered. 8)

angeldust
    Free Member

Triggered.

or ‘trolled’?

enfht
    Free Member

By definition, triggered.

But don’t beat yourself up it’s not your fault you’re just too easily offended abusive. 😀

teasel
    Free Member

wwaswas » Snowflake very much used by the alt-right/nazi community onine to try and wind up/demean/dismiss anyone who objects to their racists/misogynist schtick.

But… Scotscrote used it the other day on Bear’s sausage thread. Are you accusing him of being a… whatever the **** it is you wrote up there…?

flyingpotatoes
    Free Member

Wow.
    5 pages in and the OP has gone from not a very helpful neighbour to a Trump supporting, daily mail, alt right nazi bumhole.
    Have a word with yourselves.

angeldust
    Free Member

But don’t beat yourself up it’s not your fault you’re just too easily offended abusive

A bit weak. If you are going to troll, at least put a bit of effort into it :roll:.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Weirdly, someone has egged my wife’s car yesterday. In Holmfirth, which is kind of near Manchester. Is it a wider part of a campaign? Or is derek just firing eggs and lefties?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Me earlier – taking a break from the DM crossword.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Are “snowflakes” the new “handwringers”?

munrobiker
    Free Member

It turns out this is why you would report it. The eggs have put scratches right down to the metal, with flakes of paint falling off. One on the window frame and one on the boot lid that could easily end up flaking off patches and ending up with rust. Which I will now have to pay to fix.

Give them the **** CCTV footage Derek, for goodness sake.

Viewing 37 posts - 121 through 157 (of 157 total)

The topic ‘Egg thrown at neighbour's car – police involved – WTF?’ is closed to new replies.