Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • EFX Bands
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

Any one used one of these?

A mate at work has been speaking to people at the gym and they swear be them…

I am very sceptical and unsure how they work or what they are meant to do…

What’s the opinion of them?

iDave
    Free Member

“The holograms in EFX products contain over 100+ algorithms that help re-align the body’s natural frequencies and aid in filtering out the static, allowing our cells to communicate as they are intended.”

and you associate with people who wear these?

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Snake oil. You may as well get a biro and draw a hologram on the back of your hand for all the good it will do.

Nezbo
    Free Member

and you associate with people who wear these?

hell no, a guy at work go to the gym and some guys at the gym where then… 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

it points out its non-transdermal…. so how does wearing it make a difference if the effects of said product dont enter your body?

still, at least it looks better than those powerband thingies, or tazzys powerbland! might buy one as the testimonials show it will cure my hereditary blood condition.

Cougar

How they work is “the placebo effect.”

What they are meant to do is “part fools from their cash.”

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/power-balance-bands-tested

goon
    Free Member

“The holograms in EFX products contain over 100+ algorithms that help re-align the body’s natural frequencies and aid in filtering out the static, allowing our cells to communicate as they are intended.”

That is pure class!

tazzymtb

Mrconsequence- Don’t knock the tazzycorp powerbland or I’ll have to send the mystic pixies round to mess with your energy fields and steal your inner balance…… then you’ll be sorry.

philconsequence
    Free Member

😯 not my inner balance!

i dont know if its just me but everytime someone switches on a microwave within 300meters i fall over… worse if i receive a text message, my energy levels fall and i go to sleep on the spot.

Bear
    Free Member

who on earth believes that bulls**t?

philconsequence
    Free Member

can you not read the testimonials?! if its written on the internet by people such as “M.Adeup, bagshot” and “B.Ackpain, Surrey” then it must be true!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘EFX Bands’ is closed to new replies.