Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ee retention deals
  • pacef8
    Free Member

Looking for a new deal on my apple 5c phone that i am keeping.
    Need at least 2 gig on 4g usual text and talk but on a rolling contract rather than two years.

What is the best retention deal at the moment ?.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I think EE do a PAYG deal similar to Giff Gaff. You’re really after a PAYG deal. You can set up a monthly charge so you don’t have to bother with top up cards and stuff, but you have the flexibility to change the amount each month so you can suss out over a number of months how much you use and how much it tends to cost. I’m on Giff Gaff and find it very flexible and good value – I started on their £10 a month ‘Goodybag’ but after a few months found I wasn’t using all the data allowances and dropped onto their £7.50 a month Goodybag.

northernmatt

I changed to a 12month SIM only deal with EE. Kept exactly the same tariff (2gb data, unlimited talk & text) which went from £42 to £12. Kept the phone I had as there was nothing wrong with it.

sandwicheater

^ Same as Northernmatt, swapped to sim only. I reduced my data usage but, had the option to keep same data and am on a 12 month contract.

Dibbs
    Free Member

When I phoned EE to tell them I was moving to BT (£10 a month Sim only 2Gb, 4G) straight away they said they could match that, too late EE, you should have thought of that sooner. 😕

deadkenny
    Free Member

^ Also same as Northernmatt switched to SIM only 2gb data, unlimited calls & texts, for around £12. Didn’t need retentions for it, it was normal offer via upgrades section on EE site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ee retention deals’ is closed to new replies.