Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • EE network time gone screwy?
  • V8_shin_print
    Free Member

Evening all, anyone else having issues with their phone time setting changing? I nearly missed a flight last night because my phone was half an hour slow, now tonight it was about 20 mins behind. If i turn off the automatic time setting and turn it back on it seems to catch up but I’m confused why it’s going wrong in the first place?

I might have to start wearing a watch again…

Cheers
    Mark

somouk
    Free Member

I’m on EE and not having any problems. It normally sets itself by GPS if that’s enabled doesn’t it?

MrNutt
    Free Member

String time isn’t it, its the same time where you are as it is where everyone else is, its just different between there and here.

swavis

I’m on EE and haven’t had a signal since Sunday 8th Nov, and yes I’ve tried turning it off and on again.

I’ve reported it via twitter several times and after being referred to a live chat, guess what I was asked to do? Yep try turning it off and on again. The fact nobody else in the area has got a signal either doesn’t seem to matter, they just keep repeating there’s no problem. The 3 network is apparently also down.

I did get a txt on my two mile journey to work, looked at phone and had 1 bar of signal, another 500m at work it was gone again, hurumph! 😕

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘EE network time gone screwy?’ is closed to new replies.