Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Educate me! Orange crush / gearing content.
  • santacruzsi
    Free Member

I quite like the look of this bike , wanted one for years and this seems a good deal, especially on Black Friday discount!
    However it’s been a good few years since I bought a new bike, and I’m running 3 x 9 set up on my lapierre.

The bike in this link attached – am I right in reading it as effectively a ”10 speed”? Has a bash thingy too?

Secondly , anyone have one of these and wondering how the frames size up? I’m 5”10 so would the 17″ be ok? Appreciate the best option is to try one for size!

Thanks

https://www.orangebikes.co.uk/shop/factory/refurb/2015_crush_medium_jet_black1

superstu
    Free Member

Raceface Ride Double 24-32T Bash

Think it’s 2 X 10 with a bash guard unless I’m being dumb.

jam-bo

Pic shows 1x up front.

When did Crush’s get so expensive?

woody2000

I’ve got one – I’m 5’8 on a good day and got a med, they’re long and low. I reckon you could get away with a large IMO. mine’s 1 x 10, clutch mech, nw ring and a chain guide. Cracking bike, really enjoying mine – went from a 456 to the crush and was surprised to find the crush more comfortable. Bigger wheels maybe?

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies . I think it’s a ‘catalogue’ picture of the bike.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

When did Crush’s get so expensive?

It’s an Orange, what do you expect?

jam-bo

I have a crush in the shed. I seem to remember it being a pretty reasonably priced hardtail.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Educate me! Orange crush / gearing content.’ is closed to new replies.