Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Edinburgh types, anyone fancy a short Pentlands jaunt tonight?
  • 13thfloormonk

Thinking a short direct route to get up high and watch the fireworks chaos, maybe take in a sneaky descent if there’s few enough of us.

Anyone free?

robgarrioch

Just possibly maybe, depending on time etc., & if yer going up at all!

13thfloormonk

Am quite amenable on all points, would probably even brave puke hill in order to get up nice and quickly, maybe skirt around Capelaw and descend to Dreghorn, maybe Allermuir if the mood takes us (I’ll be pushing that one, obviously).

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

you…pushing! yeah right!

Sounds like a braw plan but my burd’s got plans for me tonight (not the kind of plans i’d like) and it’s just started p1shing down.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Nice weather for it ATM!

daveb
    Free Member

Cant join you but might see you. Have decided to do my commute home over the Pentlands tonight. Edinburgh – Pentlands – Penicuik to Dalkieth. Never tried it before so should be interesting.

argyle
    Free Member

nice weather for it…

13thfloormonk

Paul, I’ve got two months non-riding behind me, and am on a singlespeed (seemed like a good idea when I was fit, two months ago…) I’ll be pushing all right.

Will keep an eye on the weather, probably riding saturday/sunday anyway so can forgo a short soaking. Blue skies coming over lieth though!

ojom
    Free Member

would love to eh but the pub calls.

have been thinking about a spin tomorrow night instead.

jimmy

nice weather for it…

and

would love to eh but the pub calls

+1

Downie – prolly going S’bridge later if you’re about.

ojom
    Free Member

Hatfield – cask n barrell. smash it.

less posing/proper beardy bar.

robgarrioch

Skies kind-of clearing up here at the mo’, so I’ll go if yer still thinking about it mate. 7.30 would be cool.. or whenever

13thfloormonk

Good, I’ll see you at yours at 7:30.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh types, anyone fancy a short Pentlands jaunt tonight?’ is closed to new replies.