• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by ojom.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Edinburgh night rides?
  • 13thfloormonk

Had a perfect evening ride last night, the trails were in great condition and we got an hour and half of light before finally resorting to headlights.

Would like to try and get some momentum going again a la the ‘TBC’ rides of three or four years ago.

Who’s keen to restart the Wednesday 6:30 ride, meeting at Cargo pub at the end of the Canal? Or is there already an established ride that I’ve just not been invited to 8)

Northwind

I was just thinking the same, though I’m too lazy to actually get it going. But yep, I miss the wednesday rides, and I just charged my lights, let’s go!

13thfloormonk

Awesome, that makes three including my mate Markus.

I’ll see what the ex-EUCC boys are up to, they’re always good for some adventures although I don’t know what stage of being horrendously hardcore they are all currently at… 😕

Northwind

I don’t know if Mark’s still leading his 2pure horde out on wednesdays from Balerno?

ojom
    Free Member

We are indeed. Although it can be any nights now to be fair.

I will be passing that cap on soon though as my 1st born is less than a month from arrival and I get the feeling that I might lack time.

The other guys here are out heaps though so feel free to drop a line. Loads of chance for riding buddies.

Teedertodder

Keen too, bit of a faff driving out to GT

bigjim

I’m still going up for some kind of spin most midweeks, will keep an eye on here!

jamiep
    Free Member

I was up Tue night and the conditions were still great. Blackhill descent was a treat

ojom
    Free Member

This morning was nice too http://instagram.com/p/szAN_zFYl9/

Tending to grab a few spins in the mornings now as well. That’s a good time of day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh night rides?’ is closed to new replies.