Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Edinburgh Cyclists' physio recommendation?
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

A friend is having back pain cycling. He’s not so experienced and rides very upright. He is hoping a physio can see him on a bike and help. Very specific pain area and he already has a physio just not cycling specific.

Can you help? Ta

sillyoldman

Guy named Paul who is based in Ronde is good.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Any more?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    imnotverygood

frood
    Free Member

inner space

Ross and Fiona are both very good from my experience.

Associated with Napier uni so they have a branch near Haymarket and another at Sighthill

cynic-al
    Free Member

Any moar?

jimmy

Well, a neighbour is a physio and although I haven’t used him I imagine he’s very good. Just set up his own clinic in Dalkeith but also operates out of the Pleasance Uni sport centre.

https://www.betterphysiotherapy.com/

Is also on Facebook. Currently one man band so I think you will speak to him – David.

zinaru
    Free Member

colin at back 2 fitness is great – sorted me out a few times…

Home

iainc

Stephen Mutch at Spaceclinics. He is assigned to SRU at moment, but can usually be caught for an appointment in Dalry. He was lead physio for Scotland at Commonwealth Games and also on Olympic squad. He has worked with a lot of cyclists, self included and is an expert.

hedley
    Free Member

Try Phil Mack, he is an excellent sports phsyio and keen cyclist. He has clinics in Peebles & Edinburgh. Call him on 07738 304238 for a chat.

Website: http://thephysiotherapyclinics.com/edinburgh-clinics/

Northwind

I use Balanced Physio at Heriot-Watt, they’ve been amazing for me but it’s a chain so you don’t necessarily get teh same as the other clinics. But they’ve turned me from crash wreckage to racing in a week.

ESIC in Juniper Green understand cyclists well and have a good team, but I’ll be honest, the pace was too slow for me, they like slow solid progress

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh Cyclists' physio recommendation?’ is closed to new replies.