• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hels.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Edinburgh airport parking possibilities with the Trams – Gyle Centre
  • hels
    Free Member

So, surely now that we have the trams, the Gyle Centre is now one giant airport car park ? Anybody ever left their car at the Gyle Centre for ahem 12 days. Do they check ? I guess the other option is a residential area further in town.

imnotverygood

I don’t know the answer to that one, but I’m pretty sure the thought would’ve occurred to them. 12 days is rather a long time to get away with it.

br
    Free Member

I guess the other option is a residential area further in town.

Aye, and let us know where you live and we’ll come and park outside your house…

unknown
    Free Member

I doubt you’d get away with it at the gyle, but you could easily park on redheughs avenue and take the 35 bus, which incidentally didn’t cost taxpayers a billon pounds. I’ve parked there for 4-5 days when away on business, can’t see why 12 would be a problem.

hels
    Free Member

Goodness such bitterness b r – what makes you think you own the roadspace outside your house ? Unless you live on a private shooting estate in the highlands or something with private roads, in which case, fair point. I live opposite a primary school in Peebles – you are more than welcome to come and park outside my house if you can find a space ! Good luck.

Cheers unknown I might try that. Looking at Saughton, Balgreen kind of way.

tomcrow99

We’ve done it for a week parking at roseburn. Used to live there so didn’t feel to guilty…

Liftman

Not saughton, it may not be there when you come back.

euans2
    Free Member

I just park at the airport but then again I do have a free parking pass 🙂

castanea
    Free Member

Corstorphine bank drive and get the bus from outside guitar guitar. Done it for a few weeks before. No problem.

Northwind

You could park it at mine but that’s be ****-all use for the airport. You’re welcome.

hels
    Free Member

I’m parked outside right now Northwind.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Edinburgh airport parking possibilities with the Trams – Gyle Centre’ is closed to new replies.