Viewing 35 posts - 81 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • Eddy Shah opens a can of worms
  • Lifer
    Free Member

Wow.

MSP

It has also been implied that I am odd in being 100% sure that everyone I have shagged was over 16. If that’s odd so be it, I am happy to be odd

Well as you well know, you implied that I was a paedophile because I didn’t check the birth certificate of the girls I slept with when I was 18, I didn’t call you odd, I just suggested that your claim wasn’t the norm for 18 year old’s.

Can you point out where I have displayed paranoia or hysteria, or where I have just written stuff to appear worthy?

You mean where you claimed to know better than the judge who listened to the details of the case, through your deep knowledge of media reports.

anagallis_arvensis

So you can string them up?

No more so we can find out who you are accusing.

you implied that I was a paedophile because I didn’t check the birth certificate of the girls I slept with when I was 18

did I really

anagallis_arvensis

Can you point out where I have displayed paranoia or hysteria, or where I have just written stuff to appear worthy?

You mean where you claimed to know better than the judge who listened to the details of the case, through your deep knowledge of media reports.

I think you may be in need of a dictionary

Junkyard
    Free Member

No, it was deleted after about 20 posts.

What a stroke of bad luck there is no record yet you recall it perfectly
    TBH my kids tell do this sort of thing, making claims about things you cannot “prove”. It is still obvious what has happened.
    Of course you will argue, of course you will get upset about this and protest- so do my kids
    Good luck convincing someone you did not make it all up

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you implied that I was a paedophile

That’s not how I read it. But perhaps attempting to provide some sort of justification for men who have sex with children has left you feeling uncomfortable and a tad guilty ?

RustySpanner

As ever, I find the attitudes displayed on this type of thread to be disturbing in the extreme.

The last one:
    Linky.

I really find it very, very sad that seemingly rational adults can attempt to justify the sexual abuse of a child.

Lifer
    Free Member

Not that surprised tbh. Consistent with the level of general misogeny on here apparently not much of a leap to start applying it to children too.

Doesn’t make it any less disturbing of course.

MSP

That’s not how I read it. But perhaps attempting to provide some sort of justification for men who have sex with children has left you feeling uncomfortable and a tad guilty ?

Well re-read it then, it is quite clear.

I really find it very, very sad that seemingly rational adults can attempt to justify the sexual abuse of a child.

No one is, but some of us are saying that there are circumstances that should effect the sentencing. Unfortunately the high and mighty are using that as an opportunity to jump on their pulpits and proclaim everyone a paedophile.

yunki
    Free Member

I reckon MSP fell victim to a predator at the weekend..

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

proclaim everyone a paedophile.

There you go again. Claiming some sort of justification for middle-aged men who have sex with 13 year old children because a 13 year girl can be a sexual predator doesn’t automatically mean that you are a paedophile. Although presumably it helps if you are. Most normal people would have serious problems arguing that case.

Lifer
    Free Member

If it’s high and mighty to suggest that an adult should have the will power to fend of a child’s sexual advances, then high and mighty am I.

MSP

So that’s now Ernie and AA who have insinuated I am a paedophile. Just because I believe that the judge may have had more information to base his judgement on than the media led hysteria that you base yours on.

Just proves my earlier statement

No one is, but some of us are saying that there are circumstances that should effect the sentencing. Unfortunately the high and mighty are using that as an opportunity to jump on their pulpits and proclaim everyone a paedophile.

anagallis_arvensis

Unfortunately the high and mighty are using that as an opportunity to jump on their pulpits and proclaim everyone a paedophile.

I’m sure if people were running around this thread calling you a paedophile they would have rightly been banned by now. So if you would kindly stop throwing shit at everyone else we might be able to continue the discussion.

MSP

If it’s high and mighty to suggest that an adult should have the will power to fend of a child’s sexual advances, then high and mighty am I.

Lets not forget the criminal in question was correctly found guilty, but all the circumstances were taken into account for sentencing. Isn’t that what we expect out of the justice system?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So that’s now Ernie and AA who have insinuated I am a paedophile.

Try reading this again slowly :

Claiming some sort of justification for middle-aged men who have sex with 13 year old children because a 13 year girl can be a sexual predator doesn’t automatically mean that you are a paedophile[/b]. Although presumably it helps if you are. Most normal people would have serious problems arguing that case.

anagallis_arvensis

So that’s now Ernie and AA who have insinuated I am a paedophile

I believe it was you who suggested that as an 18 year old adult you did not know the age of people you slept with. I insinuated nothing other than stating that I did which you reckon is odd.

MSP

The insinuations from both of you are quite clear, its almost comical that you are now trying to back pedal from them.

fanatic278
    Free Member

Let’s stop using an extreme case to close down the debate. A 13 year old girl and 42 year old man is clearly wrong.

But what about a 15 year old girl and 17 year old ‘man’?

Are you sure there is absolutely no scenario where a predetory female can be taken into consideration when sentencing? If you can’t admit there is any grey area then I give up.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The insinuations from both of you are quite clear, its almost comical that you are now trying to back pedal from them.

Back pedaling ? How is copying and pasting exactly the same words “back pedaling” ? ffs

anagallis_arvensis

You insinuated you may or may not have slept with under age girls I’ve done little more than state that I haven’t.

MSP

Highlighting a small part of your statement doesn’t change the meaning of the overall statement ernie.

And AA maybe you want to go back and read the first page.

no but I knew what year they were in at school or I knew they were uni students so I didnt have to. I preferred girls my age. Maybe you were different.

Every girl i shagged, until it no longer became a doubt over their age. Obviously you think this odd, I dont think this is the place to ask why.

Junkyard
    Free Member

The insinuations of you being a paedo are in your head or you would have reported the posters and had the rightly banned, the post and probably the thread deleted. Instead we get weak emboldened links where folk seem to have been as rude to you as you were to them

+1

Just because I believe that the judge may have had more information to base his judgement on than the media led hysteria that you base yours on.

Nice misrepresentation of the judge as an expert and other opinions as “media led hysteria…can you keep the debate less emmotive?
    Shall I quote the CPS to you again?
    The judge whose judgement has been criticised for using the word predatory and the one whose sentence is currently under review by the CPS- is the expert on whom yo wish to base your appeal to authority
    Rather than suggest they had more information what you should be arguing is that the decision they reached was the correct one.
    Why not labour it some more as , and this is beyond debate, it is not clear cut that their judgement was a could one no matter how often you cite it

Lets not forget the criminal in question was correctly found guilty, but all the circumstances were taken into account for sentencing.

The sentence currently under review for being too lenient

crikey
    Free Member

You’re a paedo, no I’m not, yes you are, no I’m not…

Hurrah for STW.

konabunny
    Free Member

This thread smells like hammers.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

MSP – Member

Highlighting a small part of your statement doesn’t change the meaning of the overall statement ernie.

Of course it doesn’t ! That’s the whole point ! You claimed that I had back pedaled. I did no such thing, I copied and pasted what I had previously posted and simply highlighted the relevant bit. Your back pedaling allegation is completely false.

I have no idea whether or not you are a paedophile.

MSP

Maybe in future you could just avoid confusion by just posting the relevant bits in the first place instead of also posting the irrelevant bits that you want to pretend don’t matter later on.

I also have no idea whether or not you are a paedophile or a rapist or a murderer or even a reasonable person.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

the irrelevant bits that you want to pretend don’t matter later on.

There’s no irrelevant bits that I want to pretend don’t matter.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Can you not find something better to do?

yunki
    Free Member

konabunny
    Free Member

Why is the Predator wearing fishnets?

mightymule
    Free Member

It’s a sexual predator…

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Of course you will argue, of course you will get upset about this and protest- so do my kids
    Good luck convincing someone you did not make it all up

I’ll be honest, I’m not 100% clear on what you are saying, as is often the case most of what you write is incomprehensible. But I think, as you are the one who is making such a fuss over my ‘claim’, that you may in fact be one those individuals who posted on the thread claiming that being a paedophile was a terrible blight that required a greater deal of understanding before we all collectively demonise these very ill individuals, so how you can now claim that it is entirely reasonable for an adult to be wise and moral enough to fend of the sexual advances of a child is beyond me. Even the poorly adults who have been cursed with such a socially debilitating illness? It’s almost like you do not know what you think and prefer instead to just antagonise people to grow your sense of smug self satisfaction.

konabunny
    Free Member

it’s a sexual predator…

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’ll be honest,

Well that would be a start

I’m not 100% clear on what you are saying

ah well your honesty lasted a long time

that you may in fact be one those individuals who posted on the thread

Liar liar pants on fire

Its pretty low, even for here, to throw around shitty accusations like that based on a thread that never happened …FFS this is really quite tragic.
    Why are you doing this you are just digging a big hole of lies and jumping right in it whilst hurling some pretty distasteful allegations.

It’s almost like you do not know what you think

LOL – well not in your alternative reality
    The evidence for your claim is my made up comments on a made up thread that never existed. Again why are you doing this?

TBh I am embarrassed for you your first post was pretty rude but to do this is frankly pitiful – in the true sense of the word
    Really have a word with yourself

Viewing 35 posts - 81 through 115 (of 115 total)

The topic ‘Eddy Shah opens a can of worms’ is closed to new replies.