Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Ed Milliband. A question for the public sector strikers…
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

seeing as you only know I didn’t vote for GB that’s a sweeping assumption

I know that you argue like a Tory, it is a perfectly sensible assumption. Whether you vote actually vote Tory is irrelevant – do you vote UKIP ?

Your whole criticism of Brown is based on two things – yo-yo income taxes, and not banishing boom and bust. Your yo-yo income tax claim is false, and there’s always been plenty of boom and bust under the Tories.

Yes I voted Green last election.

IHN

Well, I’ve just listened to the interviews with Ed Balls and George Osborne on R4 this morning and I have to sat that Osborne was the most credible.

I say this as a lifelong, hand-wringing, lefty-liberal, but if the election were tomorrow, I’d be voting Tory.

Not only that, but in the last week I’ve also, at times, agreed with ElfinFred and Hora. Dear God, what’s happening to me?

aracer
    Free Member

IHN – look at the polls – without a miracle Cameron will be out at the next election. The majority of the public have seen straight thru him and Clegg. Labours lead in the polls is 5+ % and has been for months in most polls – enough to give a serious majority and the Lib Dems to be wiped out

Well it appears CMD really does turn water into wine. TJ – look at the polls. Are you still sure about the result of the next election?

I’m surprised to find this was only a month ago.

binners

Doomed! DOOMED I tell thee!

Stoner
    Free Member

floating voters in fickle electorate shocker 😉
    Which way would like to be violated today?

Junkyard
    Free Member

The people have spoken, the bastards.”

Dick Tuck

Stoner
    Free Member

Dick Tuck

who he?
    Sounds like a pre-op tranny.

Junkyard
    Free Member

google it you know you want to
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Tuck

Political prankster nixon era basically

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Ed Milliband. A question for the public sector strikers…’ is closed to new replies.