Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ebook reader recommendations please
  • rossrobot
    Free Member

Just got back from holiday, and having run out of things to read and also seeing quite a few people on the beach with various ebook readers, I am now on the hunt for a good one. Amazon doesn't seem to have a decent list, and I can't find any good (and recent) comparisons online, so all recommendations welcome 🙂
    Keen for as few features as possible, good battery life, neat design and minimum fuss.
    Thanks.

jam-bo

iBooks on the new iPhone is very good and it's a lot more than a one trick pony like the kindle etc.

rossrobot
    Free Member

After a couple of years of watching movies on my iphone, and playing with the new office ipad, I'm not sure my eyes are up to something back-lit. Really keen on the electronic ink idea, particularly given the fact that i'll often be reading in bright sunlight.

mactheknife

When using an ipad can you upload PDF files, i have a ton of ebooks in PDF format. Oh i hate apple but these gadgets are so nice mmmmmm

jam-bo

New retina display on the iPhone Is truly impressive.

Flaperon

For crying out loud, DON'T get an iPhone to read books on. Screen is beautiful in low light conditions, but if you take it in the sun it's virtually unreadable.

Pick up a second hand PRS-505 on eBay. I love mine, it's been almost everywhere with me for two years now. Alternatively, £199 new.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ebook reader recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.