Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • EBC sale pdf. Found a few things I would like but they're not on the site. Bah!
  • Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Well that was a complete waste of time.

I’m pretty sure the same thing happened last year as well. 🙄

cynic-al
    Free Member

You need to phone online and reserve them 10am tomorrow.

To put all the random stuff on the website would be a huge task.

cp

As above, phone them in…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Thanks guys. Hadn’t thought about that.

I shall have a translator present when I phone the Peoples Republic of Scotland tomorrow. 😆

cynic-al
    Free Member

They’re mostly Fifers, good luck! 😛

drumon

You need to phone online and reserve them 10am tomorrow.

To put all the random stuff on the website would be a huge task.

You mean to reserve an item you need phone at 10am on 27th, or might miss the opportunity? Including any of the bikes…?

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Without a shadow of a doubt the worst sale in the world. Worser than even using the On One site. I don’t know how many times I have made up a basket only to get zero zilch nada in stock.

cynic-al
    Free Member

You mean to reserve an item you need phone at 10am on 27th, or might miss the opportunity? Including any of the bikes…?

Well they have finite numbers (sometimes 1) of each item…

drumon

Well they have finite numbers (sometimes 1) of each item…

Yeah fair enough, no way tell how many available as far as I can see. There is a bike I fancy, is it worth going to the shop at 10 or phoning?

cynic-al
    Free Member

It’s tricky as the big discounts are on random stuff there’s only 1 of, it’s not like CRC et al.

I’d phone online at 10am with your card ready to have the bike sent to you or your nearest shop (chances are it won’t be in that shop).

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Well, I thought the phone lines might have been busy and thought popping into my local branch, first thing, might get me further up the queue than listening to an engaged tone.

On a couple of the things I wanted, they only had 1 in stock at another branch. I placed the order for them and a few other things but there’s a good chance that the single items might get snaffled from the store where they’re in stock. 😕

Still, it was a nice ride out on reasonably quiet roads and I’ll find out in a few days if I bagged any of the booty I wanted. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘EBC sale pdf. Found a few things I would like but they're not on the site. Bah!’ is closed to new replies.