Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ebay woes
  • coopersport1
    Free Member

Ok so my wife sold a rechargeable leg shaver on ebay on 18th Jan. It was fully working although probably needed charging. Buyer, now nearly 4 weeks on has come back saying they used it for the first time yesterday and it doesn’t work.
    Am I obliged to refund after that period of time? She’s opened a not as described case against me

Stoner
    Free Member

eBay will shaft you. Save yourself the hassle and just accept it back or refund and get them to bin it if you dont want it back again.

coopersport1
    Free Member

Thought as much

cynic-al
    Free Member

What he said, as long as buyer has charged it etc.

coopersport1
    Free Member

Never have a problem with anything I dispose of on there, every time my wife uses the account it goes pete tong!!!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Theres a lesson to be learned there…..^^^

TheDoctor
    Free Member

Had similar recently, sold a rapha jersey, buyer then decided it didn’t fit him and opened a not as described case saying it was medium and not large. Despite saying large in description and with a photo of size large label, eBay still sided with buyer and refunded him. It took weeks to get him to send it back as well.

Not sure I will relist it or even use eBay again!

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Ebay is massively biased in favour of the buyer (no idea why though). It all started with them taking away the ability to leave negative feedback for a buyer and its got worse since then.

darrenspink
    Free Member

The buyer must post it back via registered/signed for. When you get it back you can check to see of its working or not and react accordingly…refund or charge it :-/ Ebay will back you up on this. DO NOT give a refund straight away.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ebay woes’ is closed to new replies.