Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • eBay special camera instructions help please
  • 29erKeith
    Free Member

I bought one of these ages ago for MTBing/commuting, I haven’t used it in a long time and have moved house and can’t find the instructions and can’t for the life of me figure out the single button controls work.
    Anybody know how to start and stop it filming? I’ve tried single and double presses and long presses but can’t seem to start and stop filming correctly. It generally starts OK but I can’t stop it with out removing the back cover and powering it of completely with the slide switch in the back which is no good when I’m riding.

cheers in advance.

ski
    Free Member

Keith I have one that looks like this, does it have what looks like an on off switch on the back next to the memory card (under the screw cap)

If so, might sound stupid, turn the switch to what looks like the off position, then press the button next to the led’s, which should flash, when they stop flashing, press again to record…….then press to stop?

Drop me an email and I will do a youtube vid for you and send you the link, showing how I get mine working 😉

They quality of the recording is not that bad, once you get used to them 😉

29erKeith
    Free Member

cheers ski

mines not exactly the same as the picture, mine has a button on the rear instead of the top. actually it’s this one but I only paid £30 or so from that seller, that price must be a typo!

they look near identical bar the button location, so I assume they’ll work the same.

with the slider to the outside the button/led do nothing, with the slider to the centre I press the button the led comes on, no flashing and I can’t switch it off. I have randomly got it to record some things so I know it sort of works.

I have put a new 32GB card in it, does that need some special set up on it? It has recorded some stuff onto the card so I don’t think it’s a card problem

ski
    Free Member

Here is the link to the instructions to mine, might work the same as yours:

http://www.swann.com/webfiles/download/1283oi_SW361-MDS_MDV-450_0909.pdf

29erKeith
    Free Member

cheers again ski just what I was looking for.

the photo’s of the accessories and the rear part all look incredibly similar. They must all be generic internals so fingers crossed they’ll be the same. I’ll have a read of that this evening

40mpg

Keith, I’ve got the one in your pic (and the instructions!) – no slider or button on the end though.

Try it with a smaller memory card first – mine says max 16Gb, your link says 8Gb.

Otherwise mine is:
    Long press = on (red led on)
    short press = start recording (green led flash)
    short press = stop
    long press = off

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘eBay special camera instructions help please’ is closed to new replies.